|Technical index and Material||Inner||SUS imports stainless steel plate|
|Shell||cooling steel plate, surface spray|
|Electrical control systems||PLC Controler|
|Temperature control||Touch- temperature controller|
|Mode of operation||Procedure|
|Fairlead||Φ50mm. With sealing plug|
|Inspection window(mm)||visible glass window with scraper|
|Time of lighting and energizing||Adjustable opening and closing|
|Pumping time||≤60 times, Gas volume inner of Hull/hour|
|Blowing machine||stainless centrifugal fan|
|Vacuum system||pressure gauge, air filter regulator, triple pieces of Voltage, connecting pipe|
|Electric components||contactor, switch, and button import from France Schneider and FULI” Japan|
|Electric socket||dust-protected socket,16A 220V|
Dust Test Chamber Features
- The dust test chamber formed using a CNC machining box has an excellent shape, does not react with the handle, and is easy to operate.
- Imported high-grade stainless steel inner tank (SUS304) mirror panels, use A3 steel box outside the gall spray. So can increase the appearance of the texture and cleanliness.
- Equipment containing vertical dust circulation air dust can be reused for testing. The device itself has a good sealing performance. And the test laboratory can observe the situation. The device is equipped with a vacuum system to meet the needs of the test. Equipment dust at the bottom of the device can be replaced,
- Large observation window with bright lights to keep the box. And the use of tempered glass embedded heating element, at any time, a clear observation box condition.
- This dust chamber is externally connected to test power lines or signal lines. The test was carried out with a 50mm diameter hole.
Dust Chamber Applications
- Led lights
- Metal Parts
- Car Spare Parts