|Falling ball weight
|9.1kg±0.46Kg(20±1 Pounds)or10 Kg
|610~1000mm(Digital display can be set)
|SUS#304 stainless steel plate
|Cold rolled steel baking finish
|Electric, fall free
|Upper and lower impact surfaces
|0 ~ 30° C
|Crossing Bar Diameter
|15.8 mm(Place on central position in cross direction and the heavy bar and steel bar is parallel to battery bottom)
|Single Door, Viewing Window, cold-rolled door lock
|150mm, on the top of the back of the chamber
Battery Shock Test Machine Features
- This battery impact tester adopts a double rail structure. Sudden power failure can protect the testing machine.
- The impact weight can be easily replaced, installed, and disassembled. It provides an excellent solution for handling errors caused by secondary shocks. At the same time, the test accuracy is improved.
- There is a metal fire shield attached to the wire. Burning is thus prevented during the test.
- The lighting system is designed to observe the internal testing process.
- Height digital display, controllable height 25-1000mm.
- The wire hole allows testing of the internal temperature or air pressure. Exhaust vents with blowers allow exhaust to escape.
- The control system adopts an independent control cabinet 1-2 meters from the laboratory. This reduces noise and improves safety.