Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine is a high precision, high stability hardness tester. It improves the mechanical structure, stability, the use of a 5.6-inch touch screen and high-speed ARM processor, fast computing speed, rich content, powerful, intuitive display, user-friendly interface, and simple and reliable operation.
Rockwell Hardness Tester Features
- 5.6inch colorful PLC touch screen controller, easy to operate.
- The machine shell is shaped in one time which can extend the use time compared with combined shell parts. And it can also suit different conditions.
- The Rockwell hardness testing machine is equipped with a temp measuring function, this machine can monitor the temp of the circuit to avoid any broken.
- Max and min values can be set, the machine will alarm once the test value reaches.
- With the software hardness correction function, you can directly correct the hardness value within a certain range, no need to open the lid for adjustment.
- With the database function, the test data can be automatically saved in groups, each group can save 10 data, and up to 50 groups of data can be saved.
- With the hardness curve display function, the intuitive display of hardness value changes.
- The database can automatically record the scale, test force, hardness value, temperature, and other parameters.
- The number of test points for each group can be set freely within the range of 1 to 10 points.
- The system automatically calculates the maximum value, minimum value, and average value of each group of hardness values.
- The Rockwell hardness tester can be automatically converted to the hardness of other scales according to the current hardness value.
- It is equipped with a built-in printer.
- The measurement results can be sent to the computer through the RS232 interface optional USB adapter cable.
- Measuring range: HRA20-90、HRB20-100、HRC20-70
- Test force: 60、100、150kgf
- Max height of test sample: 230mm
- Distance between press head to test plate: 165mm
- Hardness resolution: 0.1HR
- Machine size:500X210X744mm；90KG
- Voltage: 220V/380V/customized
- PLC size: 5.6 inch
- Test data: reserve 500 test data.