|Max Acceleration (G)||Half sine wave||600|
|post-peak saw tooth wave||100|
|Pulse Effect Time(ms)||Half sine wave||30~0.5|
|post-peak saw tooth wave||18~6|
|Machine Size (cm)||120*110*245|
|Working Air Pressure||0.5~0.8MPa|
Mechanical Impact Test Machine Features
- The free-fall mechanical impact tester adopts a hydraulic lift and high-pressure oil brake. It can realize the characteristic shock test of the vibration isolation system under different shock widths.
- The mechanical impact test equipment adopts gas-hydraulic pressurization and powerful friction braking. The mechanical impact test machine has the function of preventing secondary impact braking.
- Combined with shock gauges and single-channel data acquisition. It can realize two-channel acceleration data measurement, storage, report printing, data callback, database management, etc.
- A wide sine wave pulse with arbitrary action time can be generated.
- Can do the equivalent drop test of the packing box.
- Many parallel infrared rays form a protective wall to protect the operator’s safety.
- Electronic products
- Military industry
- Automobile parts
- Transportation and other fields.