color touch screen (Chinese and English)
Angle sensor brand and accuracy
original imported Omron encoder, accuracy to 0.01°
Energy display accuracy
11J Pd11=5.6711N.m 22J Pd22=11.3419N.m
Distance from the center of the pendulum to the impact blade
335mm Distance from impact blade to upper plane of the jaw
Included the angle of the blade
75±l° Blade radius
R=0.8±0.2mm Machine weight
Power supply voltage
ISO180-2000 “Plastic-Hard material cantilever beam impact strength determination” GB/T1843-2008 “Rigid Plastic Cantilever Beam Impact Test Method.”
JB/T8761-1998 “Plastic Cantilever Beam Impact Testing Machine”
ASTM D256-2010 “Test Method for Measuring Plastic IZOD Pendulum Impact Strength”
Izod Impact Test Machine Features
- The Izod impact tester has a high-precision intelligent controller. It is equipped with an LCD, and reading data is intuitive and accurate.
- The first machine in China to adopt a carbon fiber pendulum (patent applied for). Concentrate the maximum impact mass on the pendulum’s center of mass, realize a vibration-free impact test, and increase service life.
- Using an imported high-resolution digital encoder. The angle test accuracy is higher and more stable.
- The impact hammer and imported ball bearings conform to the principle of aerodynamics. The friction loss caused by the machine is greatly reduced.
- Automatically calculate the final result. The test data can save 24 groups of data and an average.
- IZOD impact testing machines can choose Chinese and English operation interfaces. Test results can choose J/m, KJ/㎡, kg-cm/cm, ft-ib/in, and other units.
- Built-in micro printer. 24 test data values can be printed individually, and the average value can be printed.
Izod Impact Tester Applications
- Non-metallic materials
- Reinforced nylon
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Cast stone
- Plastic electrical appliances
- Insulating materials