- Scientific research institution
- Packaging technique test center
- Packaging material manufacture
- Transport department
|Load Capacity||100kg-600kg (can be customized)|
|Impact surface dimension||1600*2200mm,2100*2400mm (can be customized)|
|Maximum slide length (mm)||1600 (can be designed according to customer’s requirement)|
|Impact velocity range (m/s)||1.305~2.608,1.305~2.334|
|Impact velocity error||≤±5%|
|Pulley platform dimension (mm)||1000×1000 mm (can be customized)|
|Control system||micro-processor single chip|
|Plane inclined to the vertical angle||0°, 15°(can be customized)|
|Impact surface material||Rubber wood with two-rail steel track|
|Working condition||Temperature 0~40°, humidity ≤80% (no condensation)|
|Record||can the required standard make custom|
|Upper and lower limit switches|
|Load sensor with automatic retreat|
|Supply voltage||Three phase 380V,50/60Hz|
- Flexible location motor-driven pulley. It is easy to fix and achieve the change of speed.
- The height of the slope is relatively low, so that is the benefit of fixing the specimen. Sturdy anti-shock panels can ensure the firmness of the structure.
- The pulley can be adjusted to horizontal to fix the specimen for the customer. A flexible and convenient cylinder can drive the angular adjustment.
- The incline impact tester supports remote control operation to keep the test staff safe.
- When stalling, the customer only needs to fix the inclined impact test machine on the ground. No other complicated operation is convenient for testing.