|Inner chamber size
|Outer chamber size
|Negative pressure gauge
|Equipped with negative pressure gauge and manual control valve, which can be manually adjusted to -2kpa.
|Nominal spacing; ≤ 75um, nominal wire diameter 50µm (external)
|The dry talc powder can pass through square holes with a sieve of 75um and a wire diameter of 50um.
|Amount of dust blown
|≤ 2 m/s
|Powder spraying and dust reduction method
|Dust blowing time
|Electric heating dehumidification
|Continuous and periodic blowing dust can be set at any time.
Dust Test Chamber Features
- The dust test chamber formed using a CNC machining box has an excellent shape, does not react with the handle, and is easy to operate.
- Imported high-grade stainless steel inner tank (SUS304) mirror panels, use A3 steel box outside the gall spray. So, it can increase the appearance of the texture and cleanliness.
- Equipment containing vertical dust circulation air dust can be reused for testing. The device itself has a good sealing performance. And the test laboratory can observe the situation. The device is equipped with a vacuum system to meet the needs of the test. Equipment dust at the bottom of the device can be replaced,
- Large observation window with bright lights to keep the box. And the use of tempered glass embedded heating element, at any time, a clear observation box condition.
- This dust chamber is externally connected to test power lines or signal lines. The test was carried out with a 50mm diameter hole.
Dust Test Chamber Applications
- Led lights
- Metal Parts
- Car Spare Parts
- Battery Pack