- The instrument must be placed on a stable table before use;
- It is not allowed to move the machine during use;
- Select the corresponding power supply voltage, which shall not be too high to avoid burning the device;
- In case of any abnormality of the instrument, please contact the Institute for timely handling;
- There must be a good ventilation environment when the machine is working.
- For the components of the key press machine, please add lubricating oil to the mechanical part in time due to the large operating load;
- After each test, clean the machine and keep it clean;
- The control box must be wiped with a dry cloth instead of a wet cloth.
- Mass of hammer 1000g
- Punch head diameter 8mm
- Three impact test height specifications: 50cm/100cm/120cm
- Total weight: 10kg/15kg/20kg
- Base size: 210MM * 210MM * 200MM
- Paint film impact tester includes 50cm/100cm/120cm calibration tube, base, 1000g hammer, and the middle of the calibration tube
- There is a groove with a scale, and the heavy hammer falls through the hollow pipe. The standard number of scales beside the groove indicates that when the hammer falls
- The expected reading. The instrument base contains a mold base support, and when the weight falls, it will hit a punch with a diameter of 8mm below
- The size of the punch is corresponding to the die opening of the base; It can prevent the test plate from being subjected to shear force at the inner edge of the mold base.
- The indentation depth of the coating surface of the test plate by the falling weight depends on the weight and height of the falling ball.
- The paint film impact tester is designed according to GB/T1732-93 for testing paint film coatings on metal substrates. To fix the mass
- The standard weight falls on the test sample plate of the coating layer at a certain height to observe the maximum height that will not cause damage to the coating film