|Voltage||1Ø 220V 50Hz/ 3Ø 380V 60Hz/Customized|
|Temperature range||-70℃ ～180℃|
(A:-20℃; B:-40℃; C:-70℃ optional)
|Humidity range||10% ～98%RH|
(5%~98% R.H. customized)
|Temp.& humidity control fluctuation||≤±0.5℃, ≤ ±2.5%RH||Indication resolution||0.01℃, 0.1 %RH|
Climate Chamber Features
- The unique design of the box within the wind circulation structure. It can ensure that under the conditions of the test with the case of uniformity within the box within ± 2 ℃
- The unique design of the humidity test when the top-of-the-box anti-drip design. It can ensure live tests from water short circuits and surface water pollution.
- Unique refrigerant servo valve flow control. This climatic chamber can save more than 30% of the power. It has United States PWM combination design and low-temperature working conditions. The heater does not participate in the work through the PWM technology to control the refrigeration unit refrigerant flow and flow. Through the pipeline, hot bypass pipe three-way flow adjustment to achieve the studio temperature automatically constant. This way, in low-temperature conditions, can achieve a 30% reduction in energy consumption, the machine power control in 8.5KW or less.
- The climate test chamber Uses the latest environmentally friendly adsorption drying processor. So it can effectively control the product when the surface temperature condensates.
- The refrigeration room is fully sealed and soundproofed to reduce machine noise and box resonance. And machine noise control within 75db.
Climate Test Chamber Applications
- Metal Parts
- Car Spare Parts
- Building Materials
- Communication Equipment
- Plastic Rubber Products