- Connector whole line insertion and extraction test
- Connector single port insertion and extraction test
- Connector insertion and extraction duration test
- Connector single pin and plastic retention test
- Connector normal force test
- Connector clip compression test
- Connector dynamic impedance test
- Various tensile and pressure test
- Connector dynamic impedance test (optional)
|Capacity (Optional)||5kgf,10kgf, 20kgf, 50kgf,100kgf|
|Unit (Switchable)||kgf, N, Lb, gf|
|Load Least Display||0.01kgf or 0.01gf|
|Stroke Least Display||0.001mm|
|Effective Width||200,400mm (optional)|
|Test speed||0~200mm/min or 600mm/min|
|Motor||Panasonic servo motor|
- Use touch screen control to operate and intuitively.
- Independent controller to control the motor so that the trip is accurate up to 0.01mm. This is another mechanical control stroke or photoelectric control stroke. Simple plug test machines can not be compared.
- Design is load protection. When the upper and lower limits were set, the test machine stopped the action to prevent the sensor from automatically was crashed.
- The ordinary non-computer plug-in testing machine has the following defects:
- A single function can only do the plug-in test. The stroke is mechanical control (adjust the deflection wheel or the electrical switch). Travel accuracy can not meet the connector test requirements.
- The test procedure is quite simple. When the customer misuses the upper and lower jigs hit together, the program can not stop the test machine from working. This will do significant damage to the sensor.
- Compared with the horizontal plug force, an automatic heart device can be equipped. The test is not inserted partially. It is a connector manufacturer of considerable practical utility for the plug test machine.