Metal table size (MM)
Glass table size(MM)
Stroke (X) (MM)
Stroke (Y) (MM)
Stroke (Z) (MM)
Precision of measurement
Resolution of XY
Projection screen size (MM)
Φ312, the use range is greater than Φ300, using Japanese lithography technology, engraved with lines.
Projection screen rotation range
Resolution of the rotation angle
1′ or 0.01º with a Japanese rotary encoder
Object line field of view(MM)
Object working distance(MM)
Measure the maximum height(MM)
Digital processing system
DP-300C multi-function digital display table, using Japanese materials, full Chinese display, can do multi-point sampling,
coordinate rotation, point, line, circle, distance, and angle measurement.
Transmission and reflection lighting use 24V, 150W halogen lamp imported from Germany Osram.
Forced air cooling (3 axial fans)
Working table of XY
It is made of ductile iron casting and precision machining and adopts a special shaping stabilization treatment, which greatly
improves measurement accuracy and stability.
Japanese toothless polished rod transmission.
Size of machine
Industrial Projector Features
- The OTS-3000 series digital measuring projector is a precise and efficient measuring instrument integrating light, machine, and electricity. It is widely used in machinery, instrumentation, electronics, light industry, and other industries, colleges, research institutes, and metrology verification departments.
- This industrial projector can detect various complex workpieces’ contour sizes and surface shapes efficiently. Such as templates, stamping parts, cams, threads, gears, forming milling cutters, etc.
- The optical system of this product is of good quality, the objective lens has precise imaging, and the magnification is accurate. Under transmitted light illumination, the profile measurement error is less than 0.08%. The coordinate measurement indication error can reach (3+L/200) µM.
- It is equipped with a special micro-printer and foot switch, which is very convenient for data output and sampling. The image of the workpiece can be a full upright image or an inverted image.
- This instrument can efficiently detect various complex workpieces’ contours and surface shapes. Such as templates, stamping parts, cams, screw spinning, gears, forming milling cutters and other tools, knives, parts, terminals, clocks, gold, and steel Stone, etc.
- The scope of use is more extensive. It is widely used in machinery, molds, instruments, electronics, and light industries. It is an indispensable measurement and verification equipment for measuring rooms and production workshops.
- Instrument measurement accuracy: (3+L/200) μm
- X, Y coordinate digital display resolution: 0.0005mm.
- Data processing system: DP300C multi-function data processing system, full Chinese display can do multi-point sampling, coordinate rotation, point, line, distance, angle detection RS-232 data output, can display measurement graphics.
- The industrial projector is placed on the workpiece to be measured on the workbench. Under transmitted or reflected illumination, under transmitted light illumination, the contour measurement error is less than 0.08%. The coordinate measurement indication error can reach (3+L/200) μm, and L is the measured length (unit: mm). The instrument has a special micro-printer and foot switch, which is very convenient for data output and sampling.
- The industrial projector is formed by the objective lens into a magnified actual image (reverse image) and reflected on the frosted surface of the projection screen by the light mirror, forming an image that is the same as the workpiece.